Monday, May 9, 2011

My name is Greg Hill and I'm a senior. I'm a TCF major with my concentration in media production. Hopefully when I graduate I can get a job working as a production manager, in Ga or in LA.

TOP TEN ABOUT ME

10. I'm afraid of the dark.
9. I love eggs.

8. I love cheese more.

7. Music is my life.

6. I cry every time I watch Lion King.
5. I like babies.
4. Babies hate me.

3. My favorite animal is a gorilla.

2. I'm allergic to nuts.
1. Kid Cudi is one of my favorite rappers

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen Lion King the play? It is awesome and emotional, just like the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR! I am learning that humor and that a positive approach to life and its challenges is really important. I think that even the picture that you selected is just great.

    Welcome to this course!

    -Doc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too share the same rapport with babies. I am not sure why this is, but very few fancy me for whatever reasons...

    ReplyDelete